Saturday, December 22, 2012

Can't access my yahoo account after clearing my cache

Has anyone ever experienced this?

I opened Chrome and logged in to Yahoo and everything is fine after some time, I decided to clear my cache as I am experiencing some slow down with my browsing. This action would cause me to re-login to everything from google to facebook and yahoo.

But for some reason all the others do not have problem logging me in except for yahoo. Once my cache is cleared, it gives the Invalid ID or password message. No matter what I do (even using the full Yahoo ID) does not work. Even using other browsers so I am guessing it is some security feature from Yahoo?

Does anyone know the reason behind it?

Back to home page

Other Posts
Reasons why I ditched do follow commenting for SEO optimization
PSY and his Gangnam Style hits over a billion

0 comments

Post a Comment