Tuesday, November 27, 2012

SmartBro promos also available on your mobile

For months I have been using my buddy SIM to browse the internet through my mobile phone. But the promos of Smart Buddy and SmartBro are different. For Buddy, although it is unlimited surfing also, there is a data limit. That if the download limit is reached your subscription automatically stops even if there are still time remaining on the promo you have availed. SmartBro on the other hand does not have a data limit so no matter how much data was downloaded. This, however, needs a little minor adjustment, that is to change the APN to "smartbro" without the qoutation marks. Just go to your phones network or connectivity settings and change the APN to smartbro. This should also work with other network like Globe's Tattoo. Simply determine the correct APN.

Back to home page

Other Posts
Extend Your Mobile Browsing Time
How to prevent people you don't know from calling you in Skype

1 comments

Anonymous

Very good info. Lucky me I recently found your blog by chance (stumbleupon).
I've book marked it for later!

my web blog drip feed backlinks ()

Post a Comment