Saturday, December 15, 2012

Turn you mobile phone into WLAN hotspot

Has anyone heard about Joikuspot? I was looking at my phone's installed apps and my focus turned into Joikuspot.

I searched and found out that this actually turns your phone into a wireless router. The one bundled on my phone comes with a 10 days trial period after which you need to buy the license to continue using Joikuspot (note by the way that I am not connected to JoikuSpot and am not getting anything featuring them here). You may download it here.

It is recommended that you have an unlimited data plan to enjoy the benefit this app provides.

Other alternatives to the Joikuspot are:
PdaNet
TetherMe
Mobile Hotspot
Foxfi

Back to home page

Other Posts
Proxy servers, do they really hide your IP?
Reasons why I ditched do follow commenting for SEO optimization

0 comments

Post a Comment